How to start internet small business as I do using free services

By Beno The Photographer → Thursday, July 10, 2014
Starting an internet small business isn't hard at all if you know the steps that you need to do or if you have someone who already takes the road that you want to take, and he show you all danger out there.


how-to-start-internet-small-business

So here I'm testing "Guide of Blogger" by sharing this post, and for create different labels and use the URL for build my menus (you will know what I talk about when you will learn how to step up a free professional blog).
Start internet small business need a Blog or site, so the setup of this free blog wasn’t hard because it’s number 7 blog I create till now, but believe me the first blogs I created was so hard because I was lost in different sites and I did many things in same time then leave all the blogs like it is. Because I was lost and did a mistake in the Xml code That I can’t repaired it.

But you will not lost like me while you try to set up your internet small business, because I will share my experience with you and show you step by step how to set up a free blog at blogger.com with amazing free template and in little time. You will find it so amazing and easy, because you will not be lost in web and in different part of dashboard in blogger like I did.
In this life if you want learn anything, as how to start internet small business or cooking or some kind of art Marivaux you will face with two variations

  • · The first one: You will be lost and want learn all but you learn noting, so you leave the idea or your dream.
  • · The second thing: That you meet someone who know good what you want to learn and he help you by showing you what you need to learn in first, then second, and what you don't need to try in begin and what you need to try after a month or year, mean he guide you till you make your dream come truth and your goal be 100% complete.

So, if you are interesting take part in an adventure of make money online or begin internet small business, I will be your guide and show you the way from begin till the end.
I will never promise you that your internet small business will make for you 1 million dollar in 3 months or bla bla..., I can just tell you that it depend of you, your ideas and how much time you work, and I can promise you that you will learn from this blog the basic of this job.

At "Guide of Blogger" you will see these 4 essential pillars for starting a small online business:

1. Build a free blog at a free blog services

We will choose the best one and who is not so limited, because all free service who allow you build a site are limited, for you buy the premium choice.
build-your-blog-at-free-blog-services

2. How to writing web content

You will learn the elements of content (title-introduction-subtitle-links-anchor link-images and videos …) and how we can use this element for write a post who rank well in search engines and of course make visitors satisfied.
writing-web-content

3. promoting your blog mean how to increase traffic to your website

 Simple role, “no visitors => no money” even if you have the best products with less prices + the best contents, so you will learn the science of how to drive traffic to your blog from different places in the web and even outside the web.
how-to-increase-traffic-to-your-website

4. How to monetize your blog

You have visitors who came always so it's time to push your blog to make money by do some simple tricks we will see them one by one in "Guide Of Blogger", because monetize your blog methods are the only way to make income from it, and that’s why you do all the hard work (for see $$$).
This is the small map (4 pillars) and the whole story of start a successful internet small business.

monetize-your-blog


If you like this post " start internet small business " subscribe to our Facebook page - Google+ page - YouTube channel - Via Reader (RSS) - via Email in the author box, for you stay in touch and get the update of the latest post we share.
don’t be selfish, share the post with your friends using sharing small button
Author: Beno kuwazaki

I'm Beno kuwazaki. A full time blogger. I enjoy to help people. I love to create new blogs and write about bloggin especialy Blogger/Blogspot my first and favorite blog service. For hear latest methods of making money online, Just Follow me in social medias; and subscribe to my mail list (It's free) Subscribe Via email

No Comment to " How to start internet small business as I do using free services "